Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 235
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 235
- Send your document to the printer. In most programs, you do this by opening the File menu and selecting Print. You could also press Ctrl and P at the same time.
- Log into the pop-up window with your GTC4Me username (usually starts with your last name) and password. You do not need to type gts\ before your username.
- Go to the print-release station (usually located next to the printer).
- Log into the print-release station with your GTC4Me username and password.
- Your print job(s) will be listed on the screen.
- Make sure the name and page count of the job(s) is what you want and click Print.
- Remember to log out of the print-release station when you are done.
If you have any trouble printing, please ask your nearest GTC staff member.