Answered By: Michelle Rubino (she/her) Last Updated: Jul 19, 2023 Views: 1
PASCAL Delivers is a free service allowing current students and employees to search for and request books owned by college and university libraries across South Carolina. Owning libraries will send requested books to any GTC Campus Library.
- A library account in good standing is required to use this service.
- Check the Library's collections to ensure that the item that you need is not already available at a GTC Library.
- If GTC Library's copy is currently checked out, scroll within the item's record to see if another PASCAL Library has a copy, and request accordingly.
- If no GTC Library has the book, look for it again, choosing "Search PASCAL Delivers" from the search box drop-down.
- Sign in and click "Request via PASCAL Delivers" to complete the request process.
- Delivery of requested books usually takes place in 3-5 business days. Maximum of 25 requests per user.
- A library staff member will contact you when the requested materials arrive.
- Lending libraries usually set due dates at about 6 weeks. A paper band attached to your book will inform you of the due date.
- Most lending libraries permit one renewal. Renewal requests must be made prior to an item's due date.
- For additional information, please contact Anne Scoville at 864-250-8009, or Anne.Scoville@gvltec.edu.